DOD & Military Police Division
LEOSU seeks to represent all DOD & military police officers working in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut & the New England States, Maryland, Washington DC Capitol Region and throughout the Northeast and/or within our jurisdiction and we welcome you to contact us or join us to find out how we can help you and your co-officers improve your wages, benefits and working conditions under a LEOSU union contract.
United States Department of Defense Police are the uniformed civilian security police officers of the United States Department of Defense, various branches of the United States Armed Forces (such as the Department of the Navy), or specific DoD activities (Defense Logistics Agency Police). They are also referred to as DoD Police. The DoD Police are responsible for law enforcement and security services on DoD owned and leased buildings, facilities, properties and other DoD assets. It is important to note that "Department of Defense Police" is a catch-all phrase that refers to any civilian engaged in police duties for the Department of Defense and its component branches of the US Armed Forces.
Each branch of the military of the United States maintains its own military police force, except for the U.S. Coast Guard, which is its own law enforcement agency; the coast guard uses its port security/shore patrol, Reserve Investigators, and members of the Coast Guard Investigative Service to regulate its own population.
In addition to military police of each branch of the military of the United States, private military police hired by security companies are entrusted to protect many of the military army and airforce bases from around the country.
Below are the top ten Private Military security companies
• ACADEMI. The forerunner or Blackwater and Xe, ACADEMI, is an elite security services provider. With expertise forged in the world’s most challenging environments, our world-class network of security professionals design customized solutions for our clients to help them navigate the complex, sensitive environments in which they operate: ACADEMI Careers
• Andrews International. AI's portfolio of services includes uniformed security, consulting and investigations, personal protection, asset protection, special event security, disaster and emergency response, and specialized training services in all 50 U.S. states and internationally: Careers at Andrews International
• Engility Corporation. Bringing together the ingenuity of MPRI, Command & Control Systems and Software (C2S2), Global Security & Engineering Solutions (GS&ES), Linguist Operations & Technical Support (LOTS) and Engility Corporation and International Resources Group (IRG), all formerly integral segments of L-3's Government Services, Engility was launched in 2012 as an independent company: Engility careers
> If you are not yet ready to apply for a job, you can express your interest and/or create a profile using a social media account: GO>>
• G4S. G4S is the world's largest private security provider; as such job opportunities are diverse and constantly changing. G4S's job universe is not just about security operatives, as they also look for talented individuals who could become leaders (from a regional president or finance director to director of marketing), middle managers or those who could cover diverse support roles: G4S Careers
> G4S JOBS - Search for jobs using keywords; e.g. enter the name of international sports competitions such as world cups or perhaps large music festivals: GO>>
> Operational employee opportunities: GO>>
> Thinking about a job with ArmorGroup International or ArmorGroup North America? Remember that G4S completed the acquisition of ArmorGroup in May 2008, so those jobs can be sometimes be found via tailored searches. You know what you are looking for, so browse G4S listing. However, if your skills are highly specialized, it is better for you to contact them direct ans speak to someone,
• Cubic Corporation. Founded in 1951, Cubic Corporation today is a diversified global systems and services company that designs, develops, manufactures, delivers and supports high technology systems for transportation, defense, and RFID markets worldwide. The opportunities are handsome and organically subdivided by the two main segments covered by Cubic: Defense Applications and Mission Support Services: Cubic Careers
• DynCorp International. DynCorp is one of the most successful and respected players in the defense, private military, and private security sectors. The catalogue of services is wide, as so the career opportunities. Regarding private security, for instance, DI prides itself of working closely with customers around the world to assess risks and apply the right mix of professional services and advanced technologies, integrating the company’s full spectrum of capabilities to provide sophisticated security solutions. DI recruitment is run by its subsidiary Worldwide Recruiting & Staffing Services LLC (WRSS): Careers with DynCorp
** DynCorp International Recruiting Scam Advisory. Alert issued on September 18, 2014: Unauthorized individuals and organizations sometimes fraudulently use the DynCorp International brand in an attempt to solicit fees from potential job seekers, MORE>>
• GardaWorld. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GW International Protective Services Division's mission is 'to protect and support our clients, securing their place in a complex world by consistently delivering quality services and value, while growing our business.' GardaWorld only employs 'highly qualified and technically proficient staff to ensure the optimum levels of ability and expertise for our clients. GW helps organizations mitigate business and security threats by protecting their people and assets.' Careers at GardaWorld
> Job search (for job opportunities within the Middle East, Emerging Markets and Latin America remember to select the International Protective Services Division)
• L-3 Communications. L-3 is one the world's to ten defense contractors and as such it offers a wide range of job opportunities in various defense sectors. L-3's main business segments are Aerospace Systems Electronic Systems Communication Systems National Security Solutions: L-3 Careers
• Olive Group. Headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and with offices worldwide including offices in the United States and the United Kingdom, the Olive Group specializes in serving the energy, national security and critical infrastructure sectors: Olive Group Careers
• Pacific Architects & Engineers. Founded in 1955, PAE's expertise covers Expeditionary Construction & Logistics, Foreign Assistance & Global Stability, Global Operations & Maintenance, and Training & Capacity Building. PAE has mobilized work forces for governments of the United States and foreign countries as well as for domestic and international private industries: PAE Careers
• Triple Canopy. The company's expertise covers Logistic, Construction/O&M, Advisory and Mentoring, Contingency Support, Intelligence, IT and Communications, and Information Operations. Triple Canopy was founded by former U.S. Army Special Forces personnel and is Veteran-owned and veteran-run, and over 80 percent of its employees have served in the U.S. military: Triple Canopy careers
• Vinnell Arabia. In simple words, Vinnell Arabia runs the Saudi Arabian National Guard Modernization Program: Job Posts
LEOSU DOD & Military Police Division